Failures that were never going to make it.
Here are some failures…………………
- Henry Ford went bust twice before his business success
- Coca Cola sold only 400 bottles in their first year of business
- Luciano Pavarotti was told he would never be a success as a singer
- Charlotte Bronte’s first novel was rejected by several authors before it was accepted
- H.J. Heinz went bankcrupt but learnt from the experience and went back into business and the rest is history
- Gillette sold only 51 safety razors in their first year.
Now wouldn’t it have been easy for all these people to have given up? To have listened to their critics and doubts? There are plenty more people in history who were rejected, viewed as failures and ridiculed but then went on to have great success. Can you think of any? Remember….there is no failure only feedback.